Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 7 Peru...

Friday was a great day in the LORD!  God has really moved on our heart as a group!  I love watching the women worship, it is so incredible.  I must say I take great Joy in it!  It is so sweet to listen to the ladies share at the meals about how God is working in their lives.

Well, I experienced my first earthquake on Friday.  I was in my room working on some details of my message for Saturday’s close out when the floor seemed to shift a little.  I kind of sat there in wonder and it shifted some more and the bottles on the fridge were shaking and I thought, “We are having an earthquake, cool!”  Then I thought, “Should I get out of the building?” But, by the time I thought through all that it had stopped.  About 10 minutes later one of the missionary women came in to visit and asked me if I felt the earthquake.  It was a 6.9 she said.  I told her yes and I was to mesmerized, to get up and get out of the building.  She said, “Well, at least we know you don’t have a spirit of fear.”   I said, "Yeah, just of stupidity!" Ha,haha,ha,ha,ah

On Saturday Ruth will finish with scripture memorization and I will share what God showed me about Samuel in Samuel 1:3 and the “hidden manna” from Revelations 2:17.

I think most of the team is going to have to join weight watchers when we come home we have had some great food here!

Love you All,

His,

Vickie

No comments: