Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Missionaries arrived today....

The missionary women arrived today. They are soooo excited to be here. They have not stopped thanking us for coming, and for the generosity of those that support the ministry. 

We started out with me sharing about the birth of Pure Joy International. We then had an icebreaker that was the "pay it forward" ice breaker the girls in Dominican Republic had done with dominoes. They gave us the dominos for this trip. The women loved it!! After the icebreaker we had the sweetest time of praise and worship! It was wonderful!! Heavenly!!! For the opening message I shared on our theme verse from Psalm 62:6.

“He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I will not be moved.”

Then we went to dinner. Mychelle and Martha each shared some really sweet testimonies of their journey and struggles as a believer in everyday life!  

Everyone is off to bed as I type this. At least that is what they have me believing! Ha ha ha

Keep praying as we minister!

Love you all...

His,
Vickie


No comments: