Friday, February 26, 2021

Great Week…

 

I cannot believe these words are coming out of my mouth it has been so long!!  But It has been a good week to have a great week!  And that has happened because I have spent most of my week visiting with missionary women overseas!  Recently, our ministry sent out an email to missionary women that have attended our conferences overseas in the past.  You were asked to contact me so I could share with you some ways we believe God is leading us to minister to you on the field even though we are not able to travel for now.  The response has been awesome.  In fact, if you have emailed me already please be patient with me as I am scheduling days and times to visit with each one of you individually.   That is what has made for such a great week!  I have seen faces and heard voices from the past 20 years along with several new ones.   It has been exciting to visit with so many of you from our ‘people group’.  The emails you have sent sharing about your hearts towards Pure Joy International Retreat Ministry and your stories of what is happening where you are right now are so impactful.

Many of you are in second and third lockdowns because of Covid-19.  And for those that are not locked down there is the inability to cross providence lines, country boarders, etc.  It is all so crazy!   So, if you did not get the email sent to missionaries please check your spam and or let me know vickie@purejoyinterntional.org and I will get with you.  But be patient with me. There are a lot of you and one of me.  (smile).

 Along, with the great week there have also been some tough spots in the road that happen for all of us as we are molded and shaped into his image.  But as God is good to always give us what we need at just the right time I came across this quote in a daily reading. 

“God has brought you through before, and He will bring you through again.  Make a decision each day, to choose faith over fear.”

I suspect there are many of us that need to be reminded of that truth. 

·       Those overseas in lockdowns and

·       Those here in the U.S. that have been severely hit by the recent winter storms in the southern part of the U.S.

·       Those of you just going through life and hitting some tough spots in the road.

 The list could go on and on.  Remember, choose Faith!

 

Have a good weekend.

 

His,

Vickie

 


No comments: