Monday, November 30, 2015

To Everyone Who Makes Pure Joy Possible,

Psalm 107:8
Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind,


To the Pure Joy Team:

To the team members who taught, led worship, served in hospitality, shared your hearts; to the ladies groups who made and sent all the goodies, to the donors who gave so we can attend, to all the behind the scenes people. To all of you who make Pure Joy and these retreats/conferences happen: THANK YOU!

I praise God for all of the ways you served the LORD through serving us. I’m so grateful to have had mentors come to invest in our lives and I’m so thankful for the money to pay for our hotel room and amazing food (especially in the midst of a terrible gas shortage) and for all of the cute, special, thoughtful, handmade gifts and the chocolate and snacks, Thank you for time to clear my mind, stop, rest, and hear from the LORD. He has been speaking to us so clearly and moving in our lives and I am so thankful. I’ve had this time to process and pray. I’m thankful for good, quality, time with ladies. Thank you so much again for everything. Everything big and small that you did, did not go unnoticed! Your investment in us means so much and I pray God will greatly multiply your ministry and I know eternity is being impacted by your faithful obedience.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Love in Christ,

One of our Kathmandu Missionary women wrote this Thank You card to the Pure Joy Team of Kathmandu, Nepal. As I have said many time over to all of you that pray, go, give, and gift. You are the team! So, please receive this letter as a personal Thank You to you as well. It truly is the church working together for His kingdom purpose.

I love you all,

His,
Vickie

No comments: