Wednesday, December 9, 2009

His Place...

This week we look at the words of the Lord’s Prayer,” Your Kingdom Come”. These are three powerful words!! As I meditate on each word, I think of the word “your” as representing ownership, possession, He holds the deed/title to it. Then the word “kingdom” is so awesome. Not only does he own it, He reigns over His “kingdom”. The Webster dictionary uses several ways to define the word “kingdom” but I love this the most…an area or sphere in which one holds a preeminent position. Then the word “come” which is defined by Webster as; to arrive at a particular place, end, result or conclusion.

Wow! Do you hear what He is telling His disciples….Pray boys that MY Kingdom Will Come to you…that you will get in on what I have for you! When is the last time you prayed for His kingdom to come!

So, I just want to say to my brothers and sisters all over this world, I prayed for you today, that Our Father who is above all things, whose Name can be trusted, will continue the good work He has begun in each of us to bring us into the fullness of His kingdom!

We at Pure Joy are locking down some dates for next year. Please pray about how God would have you, our precious readers, to be involved: prayer, giving, or going, or all of these.

His,
vickie

No comments: