Friday, July 17, 2009

Preparation...

Had a great day this week with the team that is going to the Middle East this coming September. There is nothing more exciting to me than watching a team come together in all the different areas of ministry required of the journey! Watching everyone work towards ‘excellence’ for His Glory and the hearts of our missionary women on the field is like finding the perfect watermelon on a hot summer day! Pure pleasure and enjoyment!
Ok, the fact that team member Debbie G. made caramel popcorn for me added some fun! Yes, I shared it with the team. But I can’t say my heart was pure about wanting to do that! ha, ha,ha

Wendy is on the road returning from a mission trip to Mexico with her family. She will be writing the blog next week and I promise you she has a lot to share about her trip.

Please continue to pray for Pure Joy and very specifically for our trip in September. Lift up the missionaries that will be attending and prayerfully ask God if HE would encourage you to give.

I am headed to Gulf Shores for a week with my family. Please pray for me as this white cotton ball is exposed to the elements. My goal is NOT to come home looking like a cherry!

Hmmmm, I have a lot of food analogies going on in this blog. I better go grab a bite of something, I must be hungry.

Have a great weekend!

His,
vickie

No comments: