Sunday, March 1, 2009

Only Believe...

Girls, as I pen this blog before we leave the country to our undisclosed location to minister, I must tell you that I am in AWE of HIM! Because of your hearts for Him, your kindness to listen to Him and your generosity, we have reached our financial goals and have actually gone abundantly above and beyond what was needed and or that we could imagine for this trip!!!

All of you gave! You gave prayers, cards, encouragement, phone calls, emails, finances, hugs, smiles, joy and it has been obvious that God Himself has done it in and through you because of the spirit of it all!!!

Sometimes, I just wished I could look each one of you in the face and say, “thank you for loving Jesus, thank you for dancing with Him!! Oh, if we could just help the world to know that when we ‘dance’ with Him, there is no greater joy! It reaches from the inside - out! It touches lives and changes hearts!! Thank you Bloggers, Friends of Pure Joy, and the Body of Christ from the east to the west, to the north and to the south! God uses you to let me dance with the stars!! You are the stars in my sky and He is the one that holds us all with His mighty hand!! And I pray that He who knows every star by name blesses your heart, marriage, family, church home, community, state, and the nations because He can and He loves our obedience!!!

Special hello to the ladies from FBC Ft. Smith! Thank you for having us yesterday and we enjoyed worshiping with you and breaking bread physically and spiritually! Leah, you and your ladies keep on dancing!! God is working there!

FBC Morrilton Men and prayer warriors, thank you for praying for us this morning when our flight was cancelled out of Memphis, due to weather. I KNOW that God placed the ticket agent in our path who helped us re-route out of Little Rock because of your prayers! You have to LOVE HIM!!!! Know your prayers have been answered and are being answered!!

Remember us this week while we are gone. If I can blog I will, but no promises!

Loving the Body of Christ through Jesus!

His,
vickie

No comments: