Monday, January 26, 2009

Gotta Love Him...

I tell you what….. To know Him even in the smallest sense you've just got to love Him! I mean it is just impossible not to!

I love Sundays! I try to get in a couple of messages from a few of the local Pastors on TV before I even walk out the door to church. These two guys I watch just flat out 'Love the Lord'. Then I get to church and I get to be with these 4th-6th grade kids for an hour. Watching them learn about HIM and being a part of helping them learn about HIM! I love that too. Then also sometimes on Sunday I get to visit with my Pastor a few minutes and we love to talk the latest books and doctrine. I do love that too!

And as soon as church is over the family heads to my Aunt Myrna and Uncle Charles' house to have Sunday lunch. Every Sunday we have family lunch! Like the old days when the family ate after church together at home. I love that too. And I love it that we all have the freedom to invite a straggler if we want to. Then after lunch I get the opportunity to let my Uncle Charles beat my socks right off my feet in Wii bowling. And to be perfectly honest with you, I don't love that!!!

Then it is off to the night service. I love the Sunday night service.
It's family. Everyone is easy and just loves each other or does a good job pretending! And when church is over there is always the where does everyone want to go grab a bite to eat thing. Now, I'm not good about the going out to eat after church unless it is just 2 or 3 other people. The reason is when you have 10-13 people sitting at a oblong table it is just to difficult to communicate with everyone. You end up communicating with just 2 or 3 people anyway so you might as well have your own table. But, I do love fellowshipping with others so I'll suffer through all that! ha,ha,ha

I pray that Sundays bring you joy in your relationship with Him, your church, and family and friends!

We have a lot of things going on with Pure Joy. Friends of Pure Joy you should be getting an email this week about one of the opportunities we have.

Praying for you to have a blessed week!

His,
vickie

No comments: