Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blessings into the New Year!

As I sit here at my laptop pondering this past year I am full of Praise to our Almighty God! His goodness knows no bounds, His faithfulness is beyond anything my brain can imagine, and His LOVE is so incredible that it overwhelms my heart as I write this blog.

I so desire for others to know HIM! I so desire for others to know the POWER of the Cross! This next year is going to be a very interesting year as we move closer to the return of our Precious LORD and Savior. I want to encourage the body of Christ to Yield to His direction in our lives daily! Take no breaths without Him! Know where He wants you positioned and how He wants to use you to accomplish His good pleasure and will!

Thank you everyone that has partnered with Pure Joy during the year 2008! Whether that partnership came in the form of prayer, finances, going, or just words of encouragement regarding the ministry! I also want to thank all of you that prayerfully seek God about your giving! There are so many opportunities to give into ministries all over this world. There is no excuse not to be apart of what God is up to in these last days. So, I encourage you ….Prayerfully ask God to show you where He would have you giving your resources regarding His plans for 2009. If it is Pure Joy then Praise God! If it is another God centered ministry then Praise God! The point is give! We throw tons of resources away each year on things that have no eternal value! The enemy loves that! This year can we all make a commitment to ask God to show us where to be invested in the eternal kingdom and then be obedient to invest!! Don’t count your investment as just finances! God has gifted each of us to give in different ways!
Again, Thank you each one…you are Pure Joy!

So, Happy New Year my dear ones! May each and every one of us know Him and make Him known in 2009. May you experience His love in a fashion that absolutely leaves you in Awe of His Goodness, Faithfulness, and Love!

One last laugh for the year…… if you read the blog from earlier this week you know the family is home for Christmas. And you know kids do say the funniest things. Such as the catfish story from the earlier blog this week. Well, last night after I got in from the office I was sitting with several family members having a cup of coffee as little 3 year old Sam walked into the kitchen. As he entered the kitchen he was pretty much at eye level with a picture my mom has on the wall of Jesus standing in His long flowing robe, with soft white light kind of radiating from behind Him shoulders up. With the expectancy that only a mom can have that her child is getting ready to make her proud my niece Krysta said to Sam, “Who is that Sam?” To which Sam matter of fact replied as he continued in the direction he was moving, “Luke Skywalker”.

Any questions? Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

His,
vickie

No comments: