Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Be Careful What You Pray For !

Last year I had a daughter get married in December and the other daughter graduated from high school. I was studying for a teacher’s test and teaching 5th grade. What a year! God was faithful, and I knew I couldn’t have done it without Him. I’m taking a break this year from teaching, and have the “empty nest”. So, when Wendy called and asked me about going to Ecuador I was very excited and a little overwhelmed. I feel like God is in this for me to go. I had been praying about something I could do for Him. They say be careful what you pray for. There you go!

In Philemon 20 Paul is encouraging Philemon’s obedience. He says, “Yes, brother, let me benefit from you in the Lord, refresh my heart in Christ.” This is my hope and prayer, that the Lord will use us to refresh these women. Please pray for my fundraising. I know the Lord will provide if I’m to go.

Gratefully yours, Marla Fergus

No comments: