Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Praise……

I am so excited to share with you that we have 35 of our 50 missionary women that will be attending the Quito, Ecuador Retreat sponsored. Thank you so very much for getting on board with this early. We now only have 15 more to go. Please keep praying and seeking God for His leading to give.

So, I haven’t written a blog this past week because I have been so ticked off about the stupidity of American Politics and  I didn’t want to get on a soap box. That is all I’m going to say. Ok, maybe one more thing I will say. We, as a Nation, should be on our face before God as never before. Folks, the spiritual war is on!! God wins but the battles will still have to be fought!! There isn’t any area left un-attacked; individuals, marriages, families, children, human life, churches, ministries, businesses, schools, etc., the list is endless. It’s time to hit our knees before a Holy God!

Love you all,

His,
Vickie

No comments: