Thursday, September 3, 2015

God answers Prayers…



Last week, the team members and their prayer groups prayed boldly that God would get the word out about Pure Joy International coming to South Asia (Kathmandu). At the time we had 29 women registered but had not seen any movement for over a week. Our concern was the word wasn’t getting out. So we took to the prayer closets. As I write this blog today, I can tell you that the flood gates opened and we have 50 women registered and 13 on the waiting list. Several of those on the waiting list will be moved up most likely before we leave the country. It is not uncommon for someone to have to drop out due to ministry or an unexpected trip back home. Praise God for His answered prayers!! Please continue to pray that God will have exactly the women at the retreat that He intends to be there.

Now that we have names and faces, we are off and running at warp speed. I know November seems like a long time away for many, but truthfully it is just around the corner for us regarding preparation. Please remember to pray for the women who will be attending and their families, the team members and their families, and all the messages, worship, fellowship, hospitality, friendship and relationships that will be established during our time there. If God is moving on your heart to give, please be obedient to His Spirit in you. We have 17 of the women sponsored as of this writing. Thanking you and Praising Him!!!

I want to encourage you today with this familiar passage out of Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 37:1-6 (NKJV)  The hand of the LORD came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" So I answered, "O Lord GOD, You know." Again He said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the LORD." ' "


When you consider this is only a pin tip of the bones that Ezekiel observed as he passed by them in the valley it was no small thing when the LORD asked him, “Son of man, can these bones live?” Ezekiel’s response has always been something that intrigued me from the first time I ever read it 25 years ago…… “O Lord GOD, You know.” Wow! Did you catch that? “O Lord GOD, You know.” He did not say, “Hmmmmm  well,  I don’t know.” He did not say, “Well, I think such and such.” He did not say, “According to reality I would say….” He did not say, “I don’t think you need to waste your time here.” He simply said the most telling thing about his ‘faith’ in God. “O Lord GOD, You know.” Are you in the middle of a life circumstances that seems impossible to the naked eye. Do you feel like you have no life force life in your being because it has been stripped away by daily living? Do you feel like a heap of dry bones? May I encourage you and remind you of the words GOD spoke to Ezekiel following his acknowledgement “You Know”. Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.”

Whatever it is that has taken you to a valley of dry bones, rest in knowing “He knows” and He will give you the breath needed to breathe again.

Love you all… Have a great week!

His,
Vickie
God answers Prayers...
Last week, the team members and their prayer groups
prayed boldly that God would get the word out
about Pure Joy International coming to South Asia (
Kathmandu). At the time we had 29 women
registered but had not seen any movement for over a
week. Our concern was the word wasn’t getting
out. So we took to the prayer closets. As I write
this blog today, I can tell you that the flood gat
es
opened and we have 50 women registered and 13 on th
e waiting list. Several of those on the waiting
list will be moved up most likely before we leave t
he country. It is not uncommon for someone to have
to drop out due to ministry or an unexpected trip b
ack home. Praise God for His answered prayers!!
Please continue to pray that God will have exactly
the women at the retreat that He intends to be ther
e.
Now that we have names and faces, we are off and ru
nning at warp speed. I know November seems like
a long time away for many, but truthfully it is jus
t around the corner for us regarding preparation.
Please remember to pray for the women who will be a
ttending and their families, the team members
and their families, and all the messages, worship,
fellowship, hospitality, friendship and relationshi
ps
that will be established during our time there. I
f God is moving on your heart to give, please be
obedient to His Spirit in you. We have 17 of the
women sponsored as of this writing. Thanking you a
nd
Praising Him!!!
I want to encourage you today with this familiar pa
ssage out of Ezekiel.

No comments: