Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day 6 Missionaries and Trunk arrive together....

A big Praise God! The trunk came in and April our contact person was able to pick it up from the airport on her way in. Danke (German for Thank You)!!! I believe all the prayers lifted up were answered!!

All the missionary women made it in, except two, today. This is an incredible group and so ready to be ministered to. So many young ones in this group or maybe I'm just getting old! Ha ha ha

Nikki did a great job leading us in worship tonight and Julie's testimony was wonderful! Of course we have had lots of chocolate and gifts so far. They are so enjoying all the things so many of you sent to encourage them.

Tonight we had a seafood salad as one of our choices for dinner. Seriously we ate either octopus or squid in it, maybe both. Also had some eggplant lasagna, which was pretty good if you like eggplant. I don't think the servers liked it that I wanted coffee BEFORE desert time or maybe it was because it was my third time through! Ha ha ha! But in fairness I wouldn't have had to go back if the cups weren't the size of teacups from a tea set for children. Ha ha

Continue to pray as God ministers to our hearts this week!!!

I'll send more pics tomorrow.

His,
Vickie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am praying right now as you wake up that you will be filled with all joy and peAce as you trust Him! I pray you will have enormous overwhelming love for the ladies thAt have come, so much love that it would overwhelm you as you serve. I pray for chain to call and authenticity to rule the day! I pray for that women who is covered in shame, that she would know she is the righteousness of God in Christ. May they not think they are alone because you, o lord are with them!!