Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Joy of Moving in our Spiritual Gifting…

The week of December 1 -7 was a pretty fun week for me. While I didn’t have a voice most of it, I did experience the joy of moving in my spiritual gifting. I had two opportunities to share with women about Pure Joy at Christmas dinners: one in Olive Branch, Mississippi, and the other at my home church.

The tables were decorated so beautifully. I am including a very small sampling of tables but maybe you can see some others in the background of some of the pictures. 






Something very exciting took place in my heart that week. I was reminded of the joy of moving in our spiritual gifting. Those two speaking events allowed me to spend time sharing the message God would have me bring to those women specifically, along with sharing about Pure Joy and my people group: missionary women. If you really want to see me experiencing some joy, it is when I’m exhorting my people group or talking about them!

I’m not sure what any of the women got out of those two meetings but I know God reaffirmed in me the joy of moving in the gifting He has given me: to encourage and exhort people in their walks with God by being in the Word and applying the Word to their lives daily.
  
I want to encourage you in your walk with God. Please if you are not growing in your walk with God get in the Word. Yes, God gives us others to encourage us and feed us regarding His Word but honestly you better know how to feed yourself because most of the people around you are probably starving. Also, you can’t afford to eat out all the time! And you can’t afford not to eat if you are going to withstand the struggles of this world! It isn’t going to get easier! Don’t be deceived! As believers we need to be in the Word and we need each other!
  
I pray you know and are reminded of the joy of moving in the gifting He has given you so you may experience the joy of His presence!

Love you all,

His,
Vickie


No comments: