Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Costa Rica Journey Begins

I will be posting some of the Costa Rica Team's e-mails here over the next week or so. I enjoy sharing with all of you how team members hear from the Lord about being a part of one of our retreats. The following e-mail is from Jerre Moore
Vickie, just wanted to tell you how much I loved meeting you yesterday and the rest of the team. If I ever had any reservations, which I haven't, but yesterday would have put those to rest. I sensed a room full of hearts that beat the same for Christ, His Word and His mission. I love that!

Also, I appreciated a lot what you said up front that those of us that have "inclinations toward leadership" can just sit back and rest and enjoy the trip because there is one leader ultimately and that is Christ and you were listening to Him and would let us know.....and I liked that! I'll rest...(-:

As I said, I have always wanted to go, but it just wasn't the time, but I know this is. I've had nothing but big wide open doors, confirmations thru scripture, I had just finished listening to a series of cd's by Jim Cymbla on spiritual warfare when Mary called, (that's odd but I know it's just God), and most of all Doug, my husband, is so encouraging me to go, my kids are excited about me going and most of all it is what I love to do, minister to women thru His Word. It's just the right package and God wrapped it and gave it to me. I am so thankful!

I so appreciate you, your passion for Christ and the nations and women in particular, I am delighted and honored to be a little part of this bigger picture.
See you soon and I pray God's blessings, protection and constant care of you as you go and give in His Name, jerre moore


As you can see God is working to get our team ready to minister to the women in Costa Rica!

His,
vickie

1 comment:

Gale said...

Vickie,
Your blog page and your first newsletter touch me to the very core of my Spirit. Thank you!! Please let Jackie and me know specific prayer requests for Costa Rica. Love you, sweet girl.
Blessings and hugz,
gale mcdonnell