Friday, March 10, 2017

Would you consider...

Earlier this week on the way to the office, I was deeply impressed to pray for a friend that I had not really had much contact with in a while. She attends my church and I see her from afar on Sunday mornings. We smile and say hi, and move on.

After lifting her family up in prayer, I sent her a short text message telling her that I felt impressed by God to pray for them and wanted her to know He had led me to pray for them.

She quickly wrote me back sharing with me that I had no idea how timely that text was. I am reminded how much the enemy tries to keep us distracted with the things of this world so we are not sensitive to the person of the Holy Spirit giving us direction through the day. How many times during the day would God use us to step up and walk alongside someone, if only for a few meaningful steps to encourage them because He see and knows their struggle, journey, needs, etc.

How amazing that God sees all and directs us, His vessels, to show up on His behalf. Nothing is more exciting than to know we are being used by Him, for His Glory.

Take time to quiet your soul (mind, will, and emotions) today from the distractions of this world so you can hear His voice through the leading of the Holy Spirit. Someone may have a need that God would like to meet through you, His vessel.

Praying that we walk beside one another more often instead of running ahead or behind.

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. (Colossians 3:12)

Also, would you join us in praying about where He would have Pure Joy International to serve Him in the Fall of this year? Thank you so much. And if you sense it is in your part of the world, please contact me.

Blessing to you this upcoming week.

His,
Vickie

No comments: