Friday, March 3, 2017

No Words...

What an incredible time we had with all the ladies in Central Europe! Everyone always ask about the trips and how they are different. Wish I could explain that to everyone but I can't. Each is uniquely its own entity. 

What I personally enjoy is the different themes God gives us for each trip. He Knows All and the messages prepared around the theme touch many lives.

Thank you all 600 plus people that were part of the Central Europe trip!  Praying, gifting, giving and going!

Now, we look ahead to where He is leading us for our next trip. I know it is hard for some that we don't just pick a country and go. However, God has seriously taught us He will lead. His timing is perfect! Our next trip on the books is Spring Eastern Europe 2018. I do believe we will be in one or two other locations before that but we are waiting on Him.

I want to give a big shout out for all our contact people in our local churches! Thank you for doing your part so well!

Have a great weekend and remember to "Consider Your Ways"! Haggai 1:7.

His,
Vickie

No comments: