Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Austinites....

I'm sitting at the airport as I write this blog.  I have spent the last two days in Austin, Texas.  My proof is the back porch of the Hilderbrand family where I stayed one of my nights.

 If this isn't a Texas back porch I don't know what is!  I had some sweet time with the LORD there. I also had a sweet time with the ladies I met last night to share about PureJoy. They represented 5 different churches here in the Austin area. Please pray for God to speak to their hearts regarding their involvement in Pure Joy.















I smile as I recall some of our discussion last night.  It seems that each of us in our personal lives had the theme of 'wait'.   As frustrated as we get waiting in lines at the bank, school pick up, restaurants, on the phone, on someone else, etc., etc., there is something exciting about 'waiting' on God when you put it in perspective!  He always has our best interest at heart, the timing is always going to be perfect, it is always going to be more than we would have ever thought up or imagined and it is always accomplishing His perfect plan for His Glory even when we don't understand the waiting.  But what is most awesome is when the waiting ends and we 'see'!  It is like waiting on a good July 4th fireworks show.  When it finally happens we look up and state...ewww, ahhhh, wow, cool, awesome, beautiful, etc., etc. I love it when God does that to us in our hearts!!  So if you are 'waiting' on God be encouraged!!! It will be quite the show!

I began talking with a contact person from Burkina Faso this past week.  Pray as we look for the location God wants us to provide for the missionary women.  Also pray for the missionary women that will attend and for the team God wants to put together.  If you are interested in the Burkina trip as a team member, contact me at vickie@purejoyinternational.org

Have a great week and weekend!

Love u

His,
Vickie

No comments: