Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Important Virus Alert from earlier email

Please accept my apology for an email you may have received titled Hi! from me earlier today. My Gmail account has been hacked. If you clicked on the link in the email and entered your email information please immediately change your email password to safeguard your account. I am so very sorry and had no idea until I began getting messages from many that had received the email.

Again, I apologize and am just as surprised as you are about this! I have been assured by taking the step to change your password you will be safeguarded from the same thing happening to your account.

His,
Vickie

PS: However, it has been sweet to see some of your names pop up that I haven't seen in a long time.

--
Vickie Arruda
Founder/President
Pure Joy International
 
501-208-4605


 

No comments: