Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Prague Day 4...


This morning I started my day at 7:45 with Patty calling to ask me a question about something. I was sound asleep. My alarm went off at 4 a.m. I did not!! I don’t even remember shutting it off. However, 1 hour later I was in the lobby ready to walk out the door with the team to go shopping. Not my favorite thing to do for those of you that know me. However, I always enjoy the fellowship of the team. Well OK  Will and I did sit and drink Costa Coffee at a coffee shop the first stop we made while everyone else shopped.  Which brings me to the place of saying to Kevin……..  “I think Penny still thinks it is her birthday!” ha, ha, ha, ha And John if you are reading this blog…….Bonnie has been hanging out with Penny.  That’s all I’m going to say.

Once we returned to the hotel we divided up into different teams to get preparations done and accomplished them in record time with incredible order.  Thank you Lord for such a sweet team!

We left at 5:30 and walked to our evening meal which was on a boat cruise.  It was a great time of fellowship and a good finish to our sightseeing days.

We arrived back at the hotel around 8:30 or so. Will and Rachel brought the keyboard we will be using this week so we could get it set up. We prayed over the room, tables, equipment, etc. Bonnie led us a time of worship and we have headed to our rooms to rest and get ready so we will be ready for the missionary women as they arrive tomorrow!  Please continue to pray that all these months of praying and preparing will come to fruition these next few days, months, and years ahead for HIS GLORY. For all of you that are praying for us we talked about you in our prayer time and team meeting this afternoon. We can feel HIS presence because you are “Standing in the Gap “for us as a team!  Thank you!

Love you so Much…Pray for those women as they leave husbands and kids behind tomorrow to know that God KNOWS!

His,
Vickie

No comments: