Friday, July 2, 2010

Coming in late...

Greetings in Christ,

I know this is coming in late this week, but I just returned from Springfield, Missouri spending time with my dear friends Jim and Sharon Smith. If you remember, about two or three months ago, I asked you to pray for the Smith family as their son Zac was battling the last stages of cancer. I attached a blog sight for you to go to and hear his testimony. Recently Zac went to be with the Lord. His video is being played all over the world. His mom and dad told me they are amazed at how God is using Zac’s video to reach the lost when it isn’t even an evangelistic video. As I shared with them, we know that God’s Word tells us if the name of Jesus be lifted up, He will draw all men unto Him. This video is a testimony of JESUS in the life of a yielded young man! If you didn’t see it, I encourage you to go to youtube.com and type in Zac Smith. Click on the video titled.. “Cancer is the best thing that happened to me”.

Even in his final hours of physical suffering “NOTHING” could turn his eyes way from his Lord and God! Please remember his wife and children, mom and dad, sibling, and grandparents as they continue the joys and battles of this world. May each of us be encouraged to “stand strong in our darkest hour” for the things of Christ Jesus our LORD and Savior.

I told his parents that I believe Zac’s greatest ministry is in the days ahead because of what he lived for and left behind, JESUS.

His,
Vickie

No comments: