Monday, November 23, 2009

Teach us to pray...

Last week we looked at the words “Our Father”. I hope that gave you some things to think about. Today I want us to look at the words, “in heaven”. Those words encourage me. They tell me He is above all things! He is Jehovah who sees! Don’t ever let the enemy deceive you into believing that “Our Father in heaven” doesn’t see exactly what the enemy is up to, and let us not be deceived into believing that He doesn’t see what we are up too as well. He is “in heaven” above all things. So, my precious ones remember this--when it is over your head……it is under His feet! Amen!

Spent the last five days in Jonesboro, AR at Central Baptist Church as they hosted their yearly Global Impact Conference. They bring in Missionaries from around the world for a conference full of activities. I had the great opportunity to speak with several Life Groups and attend several luncheons with the opportunity to share about Pure Joy International. Central Baptist is one of three sponsoring churches that commit to partner with us each year. The other churches are FBC Morrilton, AR, and Shiloh Bible Church Elko, Nevada. We are so thankful for the commitment of these churches.

I'm believing God for many more sponsoring churches in the future! Yes, in spite of the economy, I’ve decided to Trust in Him!

I want you to know that I am soooooooooo thankful for all of you who pray for, give to, and go with Pure Joy International. I pray that this Thanksgiving, God will bless your day with your family and friends.

Please remember all of our missionaries around the world who will not sit down to a meal with their families from the U.S. because of their faithfulness to serve Him overseas. Also, make room at your table for someone who doesn’t have a table to sit down at.

His,
vickie

P.S. I have a funny about the weekend in Jonesboro. I will have to find time tomorrow to write about it because my next client is here. So, check back tomorrow some time. It is a good laugh!!!

No comments: