Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Did you relax...

What is it about getting back to familiar settings that is so nice? Remember last week the blog lead in was “Getting Older”. Well, I suppose this has to do with the very same thing. People have asked, “did you have a relaxing time on your vacation?” Again, I was on the beach with two 15 year old girls and a beach full of boys. No! I did not relax!

Truthfully, I saw a lot of other adults who weren’t looking too relaxed either. But, these are those memorable times in life that you look back on and say, “remember when we…”

I’m not there yet! (Ha - ha - ha)

Hope everyone is doing well and remembering to pray for our upcoming retreat to the Middle East. We are so excited. We have 50 women signed up and 17 on a waiting list. My dear friends, this so speaks to the need of this ministry and others like it. Again, please pray and see if God would have you partner with us in prayer, going, and giving.

His,
vickie

No comments: