Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sliding in two days late….

Well, wouldn’t you know I missed my Monday blog curfew! However, the ministry staff is so busy with preparations for two retreats within 2 months of each other that I myself didn’t even remember until I suddenly had a moment to breathe for a second.

I’m confident that of late I’m not breathing enough! I suspect most of the ministry staff is feeling that way this moment. That is not a good thing unless God Himself takes your breath away by His total Majesty, Glory, Being, Grace, Love, etc. So, pray for us to not miss His Breath in the journey.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to grab some lunch with a sweet sister that is over the “Women’s Ministry” at her church. It was a sweet time to hear about how God is at work in her life and ministry and to see what God is up to regarding their church and Pure Joy. Please pray as we prepare to share with their church in March.

Also, we have a trip to an undisclosed location coming up in two weeks. Pray as we are working diligently to get things prepared and that we stay yielded to His counsel in the process and with every detail! Also, we have Poland on the horizon 2 ½ months out. Pray for that retreat as well.

I want to personally thank all you who have been giving to our trip coming up in two weeks. We still need several $1,000 more dollars to meet the cost of the undisclosed trip but you know me…I am a water walker and know that our Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills. Join me in praying that God will continue to move on the hearts of people to give to this trip.

Don’t forget that I would love to come visit with you about Pure Joy, speak at your women’s events, etc. Whatever it takes for us to be obedient to the ‘call’ God has on this ministry to minister to our missionary women all over the world.

His,
vickie

No comments: