Monday, April 28, 2008

Blog Entries...

Ok, so like I thought I would get a jump on Patty being on me about blogging this week. And unless I hear from her in the next 20 minuets I will have succeeded, because it takes me about that long to figure out what I’m saying here. You know I must admit there are times I envy (yes, I know it is sin, forgive me!) some of my friends that are capable of writing so very well. There are days I am not sure I am communicating well in real life much less in writing! I get tickled at some of my friends that just think blogging is so much fun. That must be a portion in my brain that is missing. The only thing that motivates me (beside Patty giving me the “you need to blog statement and look”) is all of you! I do like talking with you, and sharing with you.

So, speaking of sharing, we are doing a major big garage sale to raise money to help sponsor some of our missionaries that are coming to Venezuela. I want to challenge some of you to have a garage sale and pave the way for a missionary to come to the retreat. And then I would like to hear some of you on this blog sharing what God did through your effort. Pure Joy has scheduled our garage sale for June 14, 2008. And I can promise you we will be blogging about it! Did I tell you I’m not big on garage sales and the like? However, my Mom and my Aunt can leave you in the dust when it comes to a bargain! I actually see women and men take great joy in preparing for garage sales. Hmmmm, guess that portion of my brain is missing too. I better end this blog before we figure out I’m missing my entire mind! Ha,ha,ha,

Blessings,
His,
vickie

1 comment:

Holly Renee said...

I'm really not even going to comment on the missing brain comment....just sitting on my couch laughing at the thought of it :) keep up the blogging....people enjoy it! and people don't care about if you didn't have an A+ in english grammar....stay on her, patty!