Monday, January 13, 2020

Lisbon, Portugal Registration Is Open

Please get the word out to missionary women serving cross-culturally, outside their country of origin. Registration for the Lisbon, Portugal Conference is open. As always, we will go to a waiting list after the first 50 women are registered. If you have questions contact me vickie@purejoyinternational.org.

As we step into 2020, I am praying for an amazing year in the LORD for all of us as His children. I hope that you have taken time to ask God to give you a verse for the year. If you haven’t,  may I encourage you to spend time with Him and ask Him through the power of His Holy Spirit to direct your path to a verse for 2020. The verse God put on my heart for the year is Psalm 4:3, “Know that the LORD has set apart the godly for Himself; the LORD will hear when I call to Him.”

I think of it this way:
I am confident in knowing the LORD has chosen me and set me apart for Himself and therefore cares about what I have to say to Him, whether it is praise and worship, confession of sin, prayers for the lost, prayers for my brothers and sisters in the LORD, cries for family, friends, and/or self, etc. He hears because His word tells me so!

Therefore, again, I encourage you to ask God to give you a verse to stand on for this year. And as you wait on Him to speak to you through His Word and Spirit, write it down. Memorize it.

Have a great week coming up and get the word out to your missionary women friends serving outside their country of origin to register for the Lisbon, Portugal Retreat. Go to www.purejoyinternational.org and follow the directions on the home page.

His,
Vickie

No comments: