Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello Faithful Ones,

I hope you are as excited about the weekly updates on the sponsorships of the missionary women coming in as I am to share them. We have three more sponsored as of this past week. So we hit the halfway mark, yeah!! Now just 25 more sponsorships to go. Keep praying and giving as the spirit leads!   

Below is just more evidence of why we all partner together to serve Him! Thank you for being a part of the ministry!

Hi, Vickie,
Two years ago when I attended my first PJI in Prague you may remember I was weeks away from recovering from a very difficult car accident. 

God met me there in Prague at that conference and spoke to me through those women who came to serve us. I am forever changed and grateful. Slovakia is changed because of it too. 

One of the messages I came home with was, "tell your story" (for the generations to come). After a long and stubborn calling (because who in their right mind would start a blogging ministry in a country that isn't blogging and in a language she is completely horrid in). 

And that's what happened. I kept hearing God's calling for me to tell my story and to give a platform for other women to tell their stories. At first, I tried to ignore and give excuses but in the end God (as always) was faithful and persistent. 

On September 16, 2013 www.napokonkrasne.sk was launched! the name means, " in the end, beautiful" We are a pre-evangelistic contributor blog (1st of it's kind in Slovakia). Currently we have about 18 women who write for us and tell their stories. Good and bad. Real-life. Our goal is for the unchurched women of Slovakia to see God in our everyday stories. 

On average we have about 4,000 unique visitors to our blog each month! We believe God is doing great things on this platform He has given us. 

I wanted you to know your part in this God thing for Slovakia. Please share my story with your people so they will have one more example of how God uses those who are serving him and how they never know how far their "service" will reach. 

With love,
Kim

Love you all ...

His,
Vickie

No comments: