Thursday, August 22, 2013

God is moving...

Well, we have one trunk packed and ready to leave the country on Monday of next week with one of our team members who is going on ahead of us to visit with friends of hers in the North East Asia area. When her husband was alive they did much work in the area we will be traveling to.  He was a medical doctor and had a great heart for the people in this part of the world.  Our team member (his wife) still does.   Packing the trunk this week was a true reminder that we are just over 3 weeks out from getting on the plane in Little Rock, Tulsa, and Memphis to head out.   Can't Wait!!

Also, I am loving the opportunity to watch God work through you as you respond to the needs of sponsorship for the missionary women.  We actually have had several more sponsored since last week.  We have 35 sponsored as of this writing with 10 left to go.  We did have 3 more women register this past week so we are up to 44 missionary women.  The deadline for them to register is August the 28th. 

Personally, life has been a tad nuts lately or actually, I think I may have been nuts. Ha,ha,ha,ha   Seriously, I hate it when my focus gets off God and on to my circumstances.  You know how crummy that is....the things that usually you can die to self on, well you aren't dying!!!  I would love to put my flesh on the altar of sacrifice but I don't think there is a crane big enough to lift it and move it to the altar.  ha,ha,ha,ha

All kidding aside, God is always faithful and actually ministered to me in an incredible way yesterday late morning.  He also allowed me to see, which He frequently does, a few things He wanted me to learn from this little flesh journey I have been on.  Pray I don't have to learn them again but they are solidified in my heart!    Amen!  He also keeps reminding me that anytime we are leaving the country the spiritual warfare is on but we are Overcomers in Christ.   Here is a YouTube link to a great song for that, Overcomer by Mandisa.

Remember.....10  missionaries still to be sponsored as of this writing (Wednesday). 

Love you all Much,


His,
Vickie

No comments: