Monday, April 11, 2011

Take the mask off...

One of the things that God has led me to do when we go into a conference overseas is to start by helping the missionary women “take the mask off”. You know what I mean by that…stop playing the game of everything is “ok” when it really isn’t. Stop pretending your marriage is ok if it is not, stop pretending that everything is ok in your ministry if it is not, stop pretending everything is fine with the kids if it is not, stop pretending you are ok if you are not, stop pretending you are joyful in the LORD if you are not. Stop pretending you are not struggling with a stronghold if you are. Stop Pretending!!

I looked up the word pretend in the Webster Dictionary and here is the definition of the word pretend.

• To give a false appearance of being, possessing, or performing.
• To make believe
• To claim, represent, or assert falsely.

Wow, that about summarizes it! You know the enemy wants believers to pretend! Why? Because pretense is deception and Satan is the Father of deception! Pretenders never run to God and the family of God. They just hide out and pretend, which is exactly what the enemy desires us to do.

Well, my precious ones, stop pretending. Stop hiding! Stop being deceived into believing our God is not big enough! I don’t know your specific situation and/or trial but I know we all have them! I’m smack dab in the middle of one as I write these words that come from my heart! “Take the Mask Off”, run to your Father God and cry out these words which He already knows but we need to get honest about - “it’s me”, me without the pretense, me without the mask, me your daughter! Run to Him, Consecrate yourselves (confess and repent from everything that does not line up with the truth of His Word), rally your Christian troops in prayer and Stand! He will fight for you!

Friends, the enemy is waging WAR against the Family of God! We see it in all the areas I mentioned at the beginning of this blog and more! He wants us to wear the mask, he wants us to hide out, he wants us to believe we are all alone in the battle and he wants us to believe we are defeated!! Rise Up!! The power of the resurrection indwells us!!!

Costa Rica here we come! This weekend I fly to Austin, Texas to meet with ladies from that area that are interested in becoming involved in our trip. I know of one young lady that already has received the word from God and her husband that she is on “go” for Costa Rica. I suspect we are going to have several more team members from that area. We also received another team member from my home church Antioch Baptist in Conway, AR. She, too, received affirmation from the LORD and her husband this week.

I have another lady from Tulsa, OK that is praying for affirmation from God to go. She is single. Us single girls get a two for one because if God affirms we can go then it is without question that our husband is a yes too! Isaiah 54:5 Our maker is our husband! Got to love that truth!

Please continue to pray for all the details of the trip. We have 19 and half missionary women sponsored so far. So, 19 total bodies and either arms and or legs of another! That leaves 30 total bodies and the rest of that other person’s body to be sponsored! Ha,ha,

This is assuming that I haven’t miscalculated due to my dyslexia with numbers! If I have I can promise you that the staff won’t let that get by!

Have a GREAT week in the LORD and be ever mindful of these weeks that preceded His journey to the Cross because a lot was going on!

I love you guys…

His,
Vickie

No comments: