Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thinking aloud...

In Drape’s Book of Quotations for the Christian World I saw the following quote:
“A friend is a person with whom I may think aloud. “

Today I would like to think aloud with our Friends of Pure Joy. First, I would like to ask each of you to remember me in your prayers as I prepare to speak in Gainesville, Texas; Marietta, Oklahoma, and Atoka, Oklahoma and my home church to our Father-Daughter banquet this coming weekend. Pray for His word through me, not my own. Pray for hearts to be turned towards Him!

Also, this past week many of you that are Pastor’s Wives, Women’s Ministry Directors , Women serving in a Ministry Staff position and Missions Directors (if a woman) should have received our brochure inviting you to join us November 5th and 6th for a Taste of Pure Joy in the Tulsa, OK area. If you have questions go to our web site www.purejoyinternational.com. The home page tells you how to sign up on line. If you know of any women in your church that serve in one of these leadership positions and could use a time of encouragement and refreshing, tell them about this opportunity.

We will only be able to take the first 350 applicants. After that there will be a waiting list. Don’t miss out on what God has for you!

Take some time this week to draw away to a place with Him. Maybe it’s in your car, bedroom, back porch, den, or bathroom for moms but do draw away!
And as you do, may you know the sweetness of just being with Him!

His,
vickie

No comments: