Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Can you belive it...

This past week Pure Joy was in Sheridan, AR on Thursday night where I spoke to a great group of ladies. We shared worship, sweets, and information about Pure Joy. You have to love these two stories…The first one, I met a lady there that I shared a hospital room with in 2002. We neither one remembered each other but her husband saw my name in the brochure and remembered. The lesson here is don’t let those guys tell you they can’t remember. They remember what they want to remember! Ha,ha,ha. Secondly, a lady introduced herself to me and asked me where I was from. I told her from Morrilton, AR. She said we have a house in Morrilton. Really I said. Where? She said on the lake. I said which lake, Overcup? She told me yes. Long story short….they have a lake house right around the corner from my mom and me. They come to fish, etc. I’ve never known who lived in that little yellow house and now I do! Hmmmmm.

Isn’t God fun!!!!

Saturday, Pure Joy traveled to Grace Church in Little Rock, AR. We did a ‘Whiff of Pure Joy’ for a great group of ladies there as well. We had a sweet time of music, messages, lunch and fellowship. If you have never seen their church, it is in a beautiful location just off of Cantrell.


We have a few pictures from our visit there on Saturday because we took Janice to take care of that. Thursday night in Sheridan it was only me. Sorry no pictures girls!



Pure Joy is gearing up for Poland. We have big team meeting this weekend. Looking forward to having the ladies together that will make up this Poland Team. Friends of Pure Joy, please make sure you are praying for the ladies by name! It is your prayers that take us on angel’s wings!

We will be in Oklahoma City, OK this coming weekend to share with a church family there, and then in Tulsa, OK the following weekend. Please pray as God continues to bring women and churches alongside us in our journey!

As always, if you are interested in Pure Joy coming to visit the women in your church, please contact us.

We covet your prayers, support, and going!!

His,
vickie

No comments: