Monday, October 1, 2007

Nicki Bartlett's Calling

In the last few months my heart has been overwhelmed by the Holy Spirit instilling within me, to the point of pure anxiety, to go on another Women’s Retreat, mission trip. The reason for the anxiety, I was not aware of any future plans for another mission trip.

Well about 4 weeks ago, after a Sunday morning service at church, Vickie Arruda approached me, inquiring if I was going on the Ecuador mission trip in November. My prayers have been answered. It’s all in God’s timing. Hallelujah!! And Praise God!!

I can’t wait to meet and hug on all of the missionary women. Even though I have not met any of them yet, I feel like they’re all in my heart already covered in sweet, love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicki, I am so glad to hear you are going on this trip. I will be praying that God will use you and that you will receive refreshing. It's so wonderful to see someone as young as you love the Lord so much. Love You, Doylene